Your welfare and that of our staff is our top priority. Whether you are looking to sell your property, arrange a mortgage, or find out the potential monthly rental value of your property, we have a plan to provide you with the very best service safely.
Our seven area branches remain open to provide a branch-based service, entry to the branch will be on an appointment only basis:
Barrow – Covering the Furness Area
Lancaster – Covering the Lancaster, Bolton-le-sands and Carnforth Areas
Morecambe – Covering the Morecambe & Heysham areas
Garstang – Covering Garstang and surrounding Areas
Cleveleys – Covering the Cleveleys, Poulton, Blackpool & St Annes Areas
Preston – Covering the Preston, Fulwood, Penwortham, Bamber Bridge, Southport & Ormskirk Areas
Chorley – Covering the Chorley, Leyland & Bolton Areas
Property viewings for sales & lettings
- Virtual video viewings will be offered initially to market properties and to minimise the number of property visits
- An actual property viewing will only be offered to buyers or potentials tenants who are in a position to proceed, in consultation with our property owners it is our company policy that viewers must provide ID and proof of funds or creditworthiness before scheduling a physical viewing.
- We will complete & record a Property Owner & Visitor risk assessment with each property visit & only proceed when social distancing (2 metres) can be observed at all times
- Property owners & visitors will be required to put in writing by e mail that they accept the terms of our property visit risk assessment discussed at the time of booking the appointment
- All visits will be limited to either one visit per property per day OR visits will be scheduled apart, for example, with a two-hour delay between each visit
- All viewing visits will be limited to an absolute maximum of 15 minutes
- On viewing visits, we will allow a maximum of two people (from the same household) inside a property along with either a member of our team or one member of the property owners household, no children will be allowed to visit
- Property owners and members of their household will be asked to wait outside the property whilst accompanied visits take place or one member of the household will be in attendance on unaccompanied property visits or third-party supplier visits
- Vendors will be asked to leave cupboards and doors open and viewers will be asked not to touch any surfaces
- All members of the FH team & third-party suppliers will wear masks and gloves when visiting a property, all viewing visitors will be advised to wear face coverings and / or masks and gloves. if specifically requested to do so by the property owner viewing visitors will be made aware of this request, if not adhered to the viewing should not proceed.
Our full Covid-19 staff and client policy is available to read here.