An accurate property valuation you can trust
We'll help you to find the value of your property, so you can find a buyer or tenant as soon as possible.
Enter your details below to book a professional appraisal.
Request a viewing
We're available to take your call until 5:00pm weekdays and 4pm on Saturdays.
39 Admiral Point, 162 Queens Promenade, Bispham, FY2
- **VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE. CLICK ON THE VIDEO TOUR ABOVE**
- SITUATED IN THE OLD MINERS HOME A GRADE II LISTED BUILDING
- SECOND FLOOR LOCATION, SPACIOUS OPEN PLAN LOUNGE/KITCHEN,
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS, A UTILITY AREA AND A FAMILY BATHROOM
- ALLOCATED PARKING, LIFT ACCESS, NEWLY DECORATED THROUGHOUT
A beautiful two double bedroom self-contained apartment in the grade II Old Miners Home. Situated on the second floor with lift access and within easy access of local transport links and amenities. The accommodation comprises entrance hall, utility/store room, family bathroom with shower over the bath. Modern style open plan kitchen with integrated appliances. Generous size lounge and two double bedrooms. The property benefits from electric wall mounted heaters and feature sash windows with secondary glazing.
This would make an ideal first time buy, family home or investment that is ready for immediate letting. Previously this has been let for £550 per calendar month giving a yield of 5.5%.
Tenure : Leasehold
Council Tax Band : C