An accurate property valuation you can trust
We'll help you to find the value of your property, so you can find a buyer or tenant as soon as possible.
Enter your details below to book a professional appraisal.
Request a viewing
We're available to take your call until 5:00pm weekdays and 4pm on Saturdays.
Denmark Road, Lytham St. Annes, FY8SOLD STC
- **VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE. CLICK ON THE VIDEO TOUR ABOVE**
- Well Presented Three Bedroom Mid Terraced Home in St Annes
- Bright Accommodation Throughout, Lounge with Log Burner
- Fitted Kitchen, Ground Floor Bathroom, First Floor Shower Room
- Rear Yard, Excellent Peaceful Location Close to Local Amenities
We are pleased to introduce you to this excellent, well presented three bedroom mid terraced home excellently situated in a peaceful location only a short distance from local shops, amenities and transport links.
Internally, the ground floor comprises a small entrance porch, bright lounge with log burner, fitted kitchen and three piece family bathroom to the rear. On the first floor you will find three bedrooms and a three piece shower room.
Externally there is a low maintenance rear garden.
Viewing is highly recommended!
Please Note: This property is part of a deceased’s estate and The Grant of Probate has been applied for, until this has been granted a sale would not be able to proceed. All prospective purchasers should consider this before incurring any costs.
Tenure : Freehold
Council Tax Band : C