An accurate property valuation you can trust
We'll help you to find the value of your property, so you can find a buyer or tenant as soon as possible.
Enter your details below to book a professional appraisal.
Request a viewing
We're available to take your call until 5:00pm weekdays and 4pm on Saturdays.
Forest Way, Fulwood, Preston, PR2SOLD STC
- **VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE CLICK ON THE VIDEO TOUR ABOVE**
- Four Bedroom Detached House In Prime Residential Location
- Lounge, Great Sized Dining/Family Room With Access To Rear Garden
- Ground Floor WC, Integral Garage, Double Width Driveway
- Attractive Enclosed Rear Garden, Excellent Local Amenities
Situated just off St Vincent's Road in a prime residential location and well served by an excellent range of local amenities including schools, shops, bus routes, leisure centre and Royal Preston Hospital.
This is a well presented detached house ideal for the growing family worthy of immediate internal inspection. The property is double glazed, warmed by a gas fired central heating system, has an integral garage and a double width driveway to the front. Comprising an entrance hallway, lounge, ground floor wc, dining/family room with access into the enclosed rear garden and a fitted kitchen.
To the first floor, there are four double bedrooms and a three piece bathroom.
A delightful property.
Tenure : Freehold
Council Tax Band : D