Hamlet Close, Inskip, Preston, PR4

£136,500
House
1 Bath
Car Parking
1 Reception
3 Bed

Key Features

  • **VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE CLICK ON THE VIDEO TOUR ABOVE**
  • Modern Three Bedroom House - 70% SHARED OWNERSHIP
  • Cul De Sac In Popular Semi Rural Village Location
  • Three Bedrooms, Fitted Kitchen Diner, Ground Floor WC
  • Driveway Parking, Enclosed Rear Garden, Ideal Starter Home

Description

Cul de sac located modern end property in ever popular semi rural village, ideal for those looking to take their first steps onto the property ladder. Offered on a 70% shared ownership scheme with rent payable on the remaining 30%, option to purchaser 100%. Further details available upon request. Double glazed and warmed by a gas fired central heating system, the accommodation comprises: Hallway with separate wc, lounge, fitted kitchen diner with French doors providing access to the rear garden, three bedrooms and a three piece bathroom. Off road block paved driveway parking to the front and a good sized enclosed garden to the rear. Internal inspection comes highly recommended

Tenure : Leasehold
Council Tax Band : B
EPC Current :83 / EPC Potential :96

Agent Note

In order to be able to purchase a property in the UK all agents have a legal requirement to conduct identity checks on all customers involved in the transaction to fulfil their obligations under anti money laundering regulations. Farrell Heyworth outsource this check to a third party and a charge will apply. Please ask the branch for further details.

Hamlet Close, Inskip, Preston, PR4


People who viewed this property also viewed

£137,175
3 bed flat/apartment
Empress Court, Morecambe
£189,950
3 bed house
Highfield Avenue, Preston
£84,000
3 bed semi-detached house
Wentworth Avenue, Preston
£135,000
3 bed house
Ascot Road, Thornton Cleveleys