An accurate property valuation you can trust
We'll help you to find the value of your property, so you can find a buyer or tenant as soon as possible.
Enter your details below to book a professional appraisal.
Request a viewing
We're available to take your call until 5:00pm weekdays and 4pm on Saturdays.
Newton Avenue, Preston, PR1
- **VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE CLICK ON THE VIDEO TOUR ABOVE**
- Traditional Semi Detached House In Popular Location.
- Modern Fitted Kitchen Diner, Conservatory, Ground Floor WC.
- Lovely Three Piece Bathroom, Three Good Sized Bedrooms.
- Delightful Elevated Open Aspects To The Rear, Highly Recommended.
Well presented, updated and refurbished semi detached house boasting fantastic elevated views to the rear overlooking semi rural countryside. An ever popular residential location well served by local amenities and easy access of Brockholes Nature Reserve the M6 motorway junction at the Tickled Trout Hotel.
The property is double glazed, warmed by a gas fired central heating system with accommodation comprising: Hallway with separate wc, lounge, recently replaced attractive modern fitted kitchen, conservatory, three good sized bedrooms and a lovely three piece bathroom suite. Off road driveway parking and garden areas to front and rear.
Internal inspection of this ready to walk into property comes highly recommended.
Tenure : Freehold
Council Tax Band : B