Call us on 0800 389 1666
We're available to take your call until 8pm weekdays, 5pm on Saturdays and until 4pm on Sundays.

Tenant Insurance with Farrell Heyworth

Farrell Heyworth are pleased to work in partnership with Endsleigh in providing specialist tenant contents insurance. Landlords are responsible for insuring the rental property building, but it’s up to you as a tenant to protect yourself when it comes to insuring the property’s contents. Remember that it’s not just a question of loss or damage to your own property (such as your TV, computer or jewellery): you could also be liable for loss or damage to your landlord’s property, furniture, fittings and fixtures which could be taken from your deposit
Endsleigh offer specialist policies for all situations, whether you are living in rented/shared accommodation, buying your first home or just looking for the most competitive price, Endsleigh will find the best policy from their panel of leading insurers.

We can arrange for Endsleigh to call you at a convenient time to discuss your tenants’ insurance and provide you with an alternative quotation.  Simply click here to arrange tenant insurance or a call back